Chiropractors give a wide range
Chiropractors are trained to diagnose and treat problems affecting the bones, joints and muscles (the musculoskeletal system). Chiropractic care is a regulated health care profession.
Chiropractors don’t use medicines or surgery. Treatment mainly involves manipulation of the spine and other joints. Manipulation puts the bones and joints back into their natural place, so that they can move properly.
Chiropractors give a wide range of treatments that may include:
– manual therapy – they use their hands to manipulate or move bones, muscles and joints
– prescribed exercises
– self-care advice
Progressive Care Physio and Rehab Clinic is specialized in offering:
– Sport Injury treatments and precautionary measures
– Training patients on the use of devices like canes, crutches and wheelchairs
– Conduct ‘work hardening’ programs to help injured persons for booming recovery
– Education on pre-and-post-natal care, preparation for work and sports
– Personal counseling based on client interest and requirement