Our Message Therapists
Massage has been practiced for thousands of years. Today, if you need or want a massage, you can choose from among 80 massage therapy styles with a wide variety of pressures, movements, and techniques. These all involve pressing, rubbing, or manipulating muscles and other soft tissues with hands and fingers. Sometimes, even forearms, elbows, or feet are used.
Therapeutic massage does not increase muscle strength, although it can stimulate weak and inactive muscles, which helps compensate for lack of exercise and inactivity caused by illness or injury.
Research has shown that massage can reduce heart rate, lower blood pressure and increase blood circulation and lymph flow. It also relaxes muscles, improves range of motion and increases endorphins, which all can enhance medical treatment.
Massage can help treat stress-related physical conditions, including:
– Anxiety and depression
– Headaches and migraines
– Pain, including muscle tension, back, shoulder and neck pain
– Repetitive stress injuries
Our Massage Therapists’ experts have a comprehensive knowledge of massage principles and skillful techniques. They provide
– Risks free massage therapy provided by a trained massage professional
– Ensure coordination, concentration and safe care
– Counseling and training on correct positioning that allow relaxation, prevent fatigue, and permit free movement of arms, hands, and the body